Small Print $49
- Image Size 9" x 12"
- Print Size 11" x 14"
Large Print $95
- Image Size 15" x 20"
- Print Size 17" x 22"
Details of Print
- Limited Edition of Only 150 Prints
- Signed and numbered by the artist
- Includes Certificate of Authenticity (large print only)
- Includes the story about the painting
- Published from the Original Oil Painting
- Shrink-wrapped on foam core, shipped flat, in a custom-made box to your door
- Free Shipping in the USA
(Thought's from the Artist) As the author of Poor Richard's Almanac, Benjamin Franklin, wrote, “A penny saved is a penny earned and time enough proves little enough.”
After his death on April 17, 1790, Franklin bequeathed Boston and Philadelphia a total of $1,000 sterling, each with one hitch: much of the money could not be drawn on for 100 years, and the rest could not be distributed for 200 years. This gift became $6.5 million dollars, thanks to time and compound interest. Franklin's original purpose for the money was, helping young tradesmen get started in their jobs.
Everything about this print is designed to be the very best. Each work of art is delivered to your doorstep in a custom made shipping box. The paper prints are shrink-wrapped on foam core, are shipped flat, and well protected. This is a high-quality piece of fine art delivered to your home, the way you have come to expect everything from Michael Steddum to be.