Small Print $60
- Image Size 7 7/8" x 15"
- Print Size 11" x 17"
- Matted Size 16" x 20"
Large Print $105
- Image Size 10 3/8" x 20"
- Print Size 14" x 22"
- Matted Size 18" x 24"
Details of Print
(Thought's from the Artist) This painting is a representation of the artist Prince. In 1984, he made the movie “Purple Rain” and the title of this painting is a play on the words. As a kid at the time, I remember listening to his music. Prince wasn’t a very tall person so the little bottle represents him. He had this huge hair which the irises represent. Purple & lace were costume choices he employed.
- Limited Edition of Only 150 Prints
- Signed and numbered by the artist
- Includes Certificate of Authenticity (large print only)
- Includes the story about the painting
- Published from the Original Oil Painting
- Shrink-wrapped on foam core, shipped flat, in a custom-made box to your door
- Free Shipping in the USA
Everything about this print is designed to be the very best. From the signature in silver ink to the Somerset Velvet Archival Paper it is printed on. Each print also arrives delivered to your doorstep in a custom-made shipping box. The prints are shrink-wrapped on foam core, are shipped flat, and well protected. This is a high-quality piece of fine art delivered to your home, the way you have come to expect everything from Michael Steddum to be.